With St. Patrick’s Day arriving tomorrow, I started a search for building instructions for LEGO shamrocks. In the process, I ran across an idea for LEGO Leprechaun trap. Have you ever heard of a Leprechaun trap? I haven’t.
What is a Leprechaun Trap
Well… I *may* have heard of one before, I just didn’t put 2 and 2 together. Irish folklore says that if you catch a Leprechaun, they’ll trade their pot of gold for their freedom. I suspect if I had known what it was, I would have made many more in my youth.
I wonder how many people have actually caught a leprechaun…
6 Clever LEGO Leprechaun Trap Builds
As my search morphed from shamrocks to Leprechaun traps, I found some excellent inspiration for our own build. There were so many clever ideas for leprechaun traps and two really called my attention.
Maybe they’ll inspire you, too:
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day on Tips and Tidbits
- Leprechaun Trap LEGO Designs on Brain Power Boy
- LEGO Leprechaun Trap St. Patrick’s Day Building Challenge on Little Bins for Little Hands
- Leprechaun Trap… on Pots & Pins
- Got ’im! Our 2015 LEGO Leprechaun Trap on Tips and Tidbits
- LEGO Leprechaun Trap on Pinterest