Have you heard yet? LEGO Minifigure Series 17 comes out May 1st! That’s less than a month away for all you LEGO minifigure fans.
There is a speculation thread that started a while ago on the Eurobricks forum, where we got the pictures used in our post below.
Here is what will be the official description for the series:
There are new, fun, mixed LEGO® Minifigures Series 17! Meet the characters Sausage Man, Elf Girl, Butterflies Girl, Circus Strong Man, Veterinarian, Battle Dwarf, Dance Instructor, Gourmet Chef, Connoisseur, Corn Cob Man, Roman Gladiator, Rocket Boy, Professional Surfer, Retro Spaceman, Yuppie and a Secret Character! Each fine minifigure comes with one or more pieces of accessories, a display plate and collector brochure. Which figure is a wonder in your next sealed bag?
• Each minifigure comes with one or more pieces of accessories and display plate and collector brochure.
• Collect all the figures in the new and exciting range of LEGO® Minifigures, and make your own fun adventures.
• Combine it with existing LEGO® sets, and have hours of building fun.
• Swap minifigures with friends and complete your collection.
• NOTE: Each bag contains one of the 16 characters in the series. Unfortunately we can not accommodate requests for specific minifigures. If you buy more than one bag, you risk getting more of the same minifigures.
When buying a whole box, there is a minimum of one of each figure.
Notice the mention of a “secret character”. The guess is that this minfigure is a Highwayman, but we’ll have to wait and see!
How Many LEGO Minifigure Series 17 Minifigures In Each Box?
As with all the other boxes, you’ll get a certain number of minifigures in each one. Thanks to BrickSet, we know exactly how the LEGO Minifigure Series 17 box breaks down:
5 per box
Circus Strong Man
Corn Cob Guy
Mystery figure / Highwayman
4 per box
Hot Dog Man
3 per box
Do You Have A Feel Guide For LEGO Minifigure Series 17?
I do not, as I haven’t come across them as of yet. However, I will post the feel guides I run across here as they start popping up. As of right now, there is only one feel guide out there:
- LEGO Collectible Minifigures Series 17 (71018) Feel Guide – The Brick Fan