I won’t lie. We are not fans of Halloween. While the candy aspect is awesome, the whole “trick” and horror, not so much. (This is what happens when you scare a child at a really young age.) However, what *is* awesome about this holiday are all the fun LEGO Halloween sets! I mean, who can be scared of cute little minifigures?
Now, mind you, I’ve published this list, but it is still a work in progress. I’ve actually worked on and off on this post for about a month! I will keep adding to it *AND* if you find a set that is not listed here, please let me know in the comments below.
Also, some of the links below are affiliate links. As always, no additional cost to you, but helpful to us. I appreciate your support of this site!
Final notice – this is a very, very long post.
So without further ado, here’s the list of LEGO Halloween sets!
LEGO Halloween Sets – Polybags
Below is a listing of mainly small polybag LEGO sets. Most of these, you will have all the pieces you need to make them in your existing sets. Therefore, I’ve included links to the parts lists on Brickset.
Don’t carve a pumpkin, build one! Scare up some spooky Halloween fun anywhere with this exclusive mini building set. Simple and easy to build! Makes a great fall gift! Collect all of the seasonal LEGO mini sets! Measures over 2′ (5cm) tall and over 2′ (5cm) wide.
Build the fright into Halloween night and beyond with the exclusive LEGO ghost! This spooky mini building set is the perfect addition to your holiday decor and a fun way to say ‘Happy Halloween’ with LEGO bricks! Simple and easy to build! Makes a great fall gift! Collect all of the seasonal LEGO mini sets! Measures over 2′ (5cm) tall and over 1′ (2cm) wide.
Halloween is a great time to go batty for building! Create these creatures of the night in just minutes for some simple seasonal decorations! Simple and easy to build Makes a great fall gift! Collect all of the seasonal LEGO mini sets! Measures over 1′(2cm) tall and over 2′ (5cm) wide.
Say ‘Happy Halloween’ with 3 classic characters!
Build a creepy, crawly Halloween!
The LEGO Spiders Set (40021) was a LEGO exclusive from 2011. Since these are mainly plates and discs, you might not have all of the pieces to make this set at home. However, you can get a parts list from Brickset here.
Trick this Witch into holding your Halloween treats!
Build the some fun fright into Halloween night with the LEGO® Witch! Remove the black hat and it becomes a box to store your favorite treats! Makes a great gift for LEGO fans.
• Feature green witch with removable hat that can be used as a storage box
• Scare up some Halloween fun!
• Remove the hat and use as a box!
• Makes a great gift for LEGO® fans!
The LEGO Witch (40032) was a LEGO polybag from 2012. Since these are mainly plates and discs, you might not have all of the pieces to make this set at home. However, you can get a parts list from Brickset here.
Build some LEGO® fright into Halloween night!
Build a happy Halloween with a spooky LEGO® Halloween Pumpkin! This seasonal mini build features a carved face design and a whispy green stem, just like the real thing! Makes a great gift for LEGO builders trick or treaters alike!
• Features a creepy carved face design and whispy green stem
• Easy to build
• Build a happy Halloween with LEGO® seasonal décor!
• Makes a great gift for LEGO fans and trick or treaters
The LEGO Halloween Pumpkin (40055) was a LEGO polybag from 2013. Since these are mainly plates and discs, you might not have all of the pieces to make this set at home. However, you can get a parts list from Brickset here.
LEGO Halloween Sets – Seasonal Boxes
While the polybags are nice, this is where the real fun begins. Box sets are great for gift giving and tend to offer a more meaty build at an affordable price range.
Have spooky fun with the Halloween Bat!
Get up to spooky mischief with the cute LEGO® Halloween Bat! Adjust the movable wings, feet and ears for a range of cheeky poses and pick up the buildable pumpkin with its talons. Makes a great seasonal gift for all LEGO fans.
The LEGO Halloween Bat (40090) was a LEGO seasonal box set from 2014.
Have spooky LEGO® fun this Halloween!
Celebrate in spooky style with the LEGO® Halloween Set! Create a scary scene under the cardboard arch decorated with bats, spider webs and pumpkins. Spook your friends with the vampire and his chained casket. Makes a great gift for fans of LEGO building sets. Includes a vampire minifigure.
• Includes a vampire minifigure
• Features a small build with decorative cardboard arch, casket with removable lid and a spider
• Scare your friends with the vampire!
• Makes a great gift for LEGO® fans
• Measures over 3” (10cm) high, 4” (12cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep
The LEGO Halloween Set (850936) was a LEGO seasonal box set from 2014.
Dress up as a witch for a Trick-or-Treat fright night!
Role-play an eerie Halloween scene with this spooky LEGO® Trick or Treat set! Dress up the girl minifigure as a witch, complete with pointy hat and broom, and take a bucket for the treats you hope to receive. Tiptoe past the bat perched on top of the dead tree to the doorstep of the haunted house. Watch out for the big spider and the tombstone on the front porch and be prepared for a big fright when a skeleton answers the door! Includes 2 minifigures with assorted accessories: a female and a skeleton.
• Includes 2 minifigures with assorted accessories: a female and a skeleton
• Features a buildable haunted house entrance scene including an opening door, tombstone, plus assorted elements including a spider, pumpkins and sickly green plants
• Also includes a dead tree with a bat and pumpkin elements
• Role-play a spooky Halloween scene!
• Creep past the bat in the dead tree
• Get a fright when a skeleton answers the door!
• A perfect Halloween gift for LEGO® lovers
• Measures over 3” (8cm) high, 2” (6cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep
The LEGO Trick or Treat Halloween Set (40122) was a LEGO seasonal box set from 2015. These vignettes are my absolute favorite builds. Little glimpses into scenes. I heart so!
Scare your friends with a fangtastic Vampire and Bat!
The LEGO Vampire and Bat (40203) is a LEGO seasonal box set from 2016. While it is a newly released set, it is already sold out on Shop@Home. You may get lucky finding it in a local LEGO store, or you can pick it up on Amazon.
LEGO Halloween Box Sets – Themed Box Sets
If you’re looking for a larger build, break out your wallet and check out one of the following box sets:
Enter Vampyre’s castle and rescue the world from eternal darkness!
It’s time for the final showdown with the Vampyre! He has gathered all 6 moonstones at his castle and is about to cloak the world in darkness forever so that his followers can roam free for the rest of eternity! Will our heroes Dr. Rodney Rathbone and Jack McHammer survive the castle’s hidden spikes and traps to disable the moonstone device? Or will the Vampyre’s bride and the manbats throw them into the castle dungeon? You decide! Includes 6 minifigures: Rodney Rathbone, Jack McHammer, the Vampyre, the Vampyre’s bride and 2 manbats.
• Includes 6 minifigures: Rodney Rathbone, Jack McHammer, the Vampyre, the Vampyre’s bride and 2 manbats
• Features the Vampyre’s Castle with the moonstone device, shooting spiders, hidden spikes, trapdoor, stairs, secret entrances, coffin, organ and dungeon
• Hero car includes a net launcher
• 4 weapons included
• Watch out for the spiders!
• Dodge the hidden traps!
• Defeat the Vampyre and his nightmarish helpers!
• Measures over 18” (45cm) high, 11” (28cm) wide and 10” (26cm) deep
• Hero car measures over 1” (5cm) high, 2” (6cm) wide and 6” (16cm) long
The LEGO Vampyre Castle (9468) is a LEGO set from 2012. It is part of the Monster Fighters theme.
Enter the haunted house at your peril!
The crooked Haunted House is home to the scariest ghosts and monsters. Tremble in fear as you open the gate, go weak at the knees as you step onto the porch and gasp in horror at the fireplace, kitchen, office, folding staircase, bedroom, potion room, music room and collection of other creepy objects. Dare you enter the Haunted House?!
• Add to your LEGO® Monster Fights Collection with the first officlal LEGO® Haunted House!
• Includes 6 minifigures: 2 glow-in-the-dark ghosts, Vampyre, Vampyre’s Bride, Zombie chef and butler
• Features unique ‘crooked’ design featuring boarded up windows and working front gate.
• Haunted House opens to reveal detailed interior with 3 floors.
• First floor features fireplace that swings open and displays a ship in a bottle on the mantle.
• Cook up a ghoulish meal with the Zombie chef in the kitchen complete with old-style stove, jars and table!
• Write letters from the Vampyre’s haunted office!
• Pull the lever hidden in the chimney to release the drop down staircase and access the top floor!
• Top floor features gramophone, records and newspaper LEGO® elements.
• Customize the Haunted House with new stickers for wall hangings, spider webs and curtains!
• Measures 15.4” (39cm) high, 9.4” (24cm) wide and 7.5” (19cm) deep
The LEGO Haunted House (10228) is a LEGO set from 2012. It is part of the Monster Fighters theme.
Dare to enter the Mystery Mansion and find the treasure before midnight!
Speed to the Mystery Mansion on the motorbike with Shaggy and Velma to help Daphne and Scooby-Doo find the stolen treasure! Creep quietly into the spooky building and watch out for the Ghost and Black Knight lurking in the corridors. Evade the man-eating plant in the conservatory and dodge the morning star pendulum trap. Quickly make a giant hamburger in the kitchen then look for clues. Locate the secret compartment containing the golden key, then open the safe containing the stolen gold bars. But hurry—you must find the hidden loot before the clock strikes midnight and the Vampire emerges from behind the spinning wall!Includes 6 minifigures with assorted weapon and accessory elements: Shaggy, Velma, Daphne, Vampire/Bob Oakley, Ghost/Bluestone the Great, Black Knight/Mr. Wickles, plus Scooby-Doo (standing version).
• Includes 6 minifigures with assorted weapon and accessory elements: Shaggy, Velma, Daphne, Vampire/Bob Oakley, Ghost/Bluestone the Great, Black Knight/Mr. Wickles, plus Scooby-Doo (standing version)
• Mystery Mansion features a clock tower with midnight spinning wall function, roof with vampire coffin, conservatory with broken windows, man-eating plant with ‘snapping mouth’ and 2 pumpkin heads, kitchen with cupboards, sink, pot and giant buildable hamburger, brick-built morning star pendulumtrap, opening safe with 3 golden bar elements, hidden compartment with golden key, special brick with a mystery clue, pot, skull minifigure head, rat and bat elements
• Motorbike features a sidecar
• Weapon elements include the Ghost’s ball and chain, and Black Knight’s double axe
• Accessory elements include Scooby-Doo’s bone, Shaggy’s sausage, Shaggy’s backpack, Velma’s camera, the Vampire’s cape and bat, and the Ghost’s glow-in-the-dark cape
• Drive to the Mystery Mansion on the motorbike
• Keep away from the man-eating plant
• Dodge the swinging morning star
• Activate the clock tower’s spinning wall to reveal the Vampire
• Follow the clues to find the golden key and the stolen treasure
• Mystery Mansion measures over 14” (38cm) high, 12” (32cm) wide and 5” (14cm) deep
• Motorbike measures over 1” (3cm) high, 2” (6cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide
• Man-eating plant measures over 2” (7cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and 1” (5cm) deep
The LEGO Scooby-Doo Mystery Mansion (75904) is a LEGO set from 2015. It is part of the Scooby-Doo theme.
Solve the Zombie mystery with The Mystery Machine!
Escape from the spooky forest with Scooby-Doo, Fred and Shaggy! Avoid getting trapped in the branches of the spooky tree and jump into The Mystery Machine to get away. Read the clue and open up the back of the vehicle to use the computer screens, spy glass and other mystery-solving equipment. Work out the real identity of the Zombie who is secretly operating the tree… then celebrate with a giant sandwich! Includes 3 minifigures: Fred, Shaggy and Zombie/Zeke, plus Scooby-Doo (standing version).
• Includes 3 minifigures: Fred, Shaggy and Zombie/Zeke, plus Scooby-Doo (standing version)
• The Mystery Machine features a driver’s cabin with steering wheel and space for 2 minifigures, removable roof and foldout sides for easy play, stove, sink and spigot and assorted accessory elements including: spy glass, camera, torch, tape recorder, 2 computer screens, special brick with a mystery clue, gem, mug and a giant sandwich
• Spooky tree features adjustable branches and a hidden gem element
• Don’t get caught in the branches of the robotic tree!
• Open up the vehicle to use the mystery-solving equipment
• Make a giant LEGO® sandwich!
• Read the clue to help solve the mystery
• The Mystery Machine measures over 3” (8cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide
• Spooky tree measures over 3” (8cm) high, 3” (10cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep
The LEGO Scooby-Doo The Mystery Machine (75902) is a LEGO set from 2015. It is part of the Scooby-Doo theme.
The LEGO Scary Laboratory (1382) is a LEGO set from 2002. It is part of the Studios theme.
Who ya gonna call? LEGO® Ghostbusters™!
Celebrate 30 years of ghost-busting action with the iconic Ghostbusters™ Ecto-1 car! Selected by LEGO® Ideas members (formerly known as CUUSOO), this fun and iconic vehicle from the blockbuster ‘80s movie is fully loaded with all the paranormal detection equipment needed to track down those ghastly ghosts. It also features cool Ghostbusters™ logo decoration, removable roof, tracking computer and seats for 3 minifigures. This unique set also includes a fascinating booklet containing building instructions, selected images and behind-the-scenes details about the classic Ghostbusters™ movie. So if there’s something strange in your neighborhood, strap on your proton pack and get ready to help Peter Venkman, Ray Stantz, Egon Spengler and Winston Zeddemore bust some ghosts! 4 minifigures with proton packs included.
The LEGO Ghostbusters Ecto-1 (21108) is a LEGO set from 2014. It is part of the Ideas theme.
Speed after Mayhem with the LEGO® Ghostbusters™ Ecto-1 & 2 vehicles!
The demon is getting away! Pack the gear into the rear of the Ecto-1, start up the engine and help the Ghostbusters™ heroes get ready for a thrilling hot pursuit. Take aim and zap Mayhem to contain him in the trap or help Kevin join the fight on the Ecto-2 motorbike! Battle the flying phantom or role-play other fun scenes from the 2016 Ghostbusters™ movie.
• Includes 5 minifigures: Abby Yates, Erin Gilbert, Jillian Holtzmann, Patty Tolan and Kevin, plus a Mayhem figure.
• The Ecto-1 vehicle features Ghostbusters™ logo decoration, removable roof with paranormal detection equipment, seats for 4 Ghostbusters™ heroes, opening front doors, rear storage with opening door for some ghostbusting accessories, side ladder and an ECTO-1 license plate.
• The Ecto-2 motorbike features a rear storage box and ECTO-2 license plate.
• Weapons include 4 proton packs, proton sidearm and an ion shield gun.
• Accessory elements include a PKE Meter, 2 traps and a toolbox.
• Ghostbusters™ minifigures come with decorated arms.
• Recreate and role-play action scenes from the 2016 Ghostbusters™ movie.
• This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 8-14.
• Ecto-1 measures over 4” (11cm) high, 8” (21cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
• Ecto-2 measures over 1” (5cm) high, 2” (6cm) long and under 1” (2cm) wide.
The LEGO Ghostbusters Ecto-1 (21108) is a LEGO set from 2014. It is part of the Ghostbusters theme. You can purchase the LEGO Ghostbusters Ecto-1 & 2 (75828) on Shop@Home or you can find the LEGO Ghostbusters Ecto-1 (21108) on Amazon.
Get ready to bust some ghosts at the Firehouse Headquarters!
There’s definitely something strange in this neighborhood! Slide down the fire pole into action, power up the proton packs and start zapping! The Ghostbusters™ are chasing Slimer and other mischievous ghosts. Round them up in the containment unit! Take samples of slime to the lab and analyze photos in the darkroom. Or grab a pizza and relax with a game of pool in this detailed play set packed with features true to the movie classics!
Includes 9 minifigures: Peter Venkman, Raymond Stantz, Egon Spengler, Winston Zeddemore, Janine Melnitz, Dana Barrett, Louis Tully, Zombie Driver and Library Ghost.
• Also comes with Slimer, Pink Ghost and Blue Ghost.
• Slide the Ghostbusters™ heroes down the fire pole into action.
• Chase the ghosts and secure them in the containment unit.
• Turn the librarian old lady into a scary ghost with the double-sided face and extra wig!
• Run tests on Louis in the lab to see if he’s possessed!
• Suspend ghosts around the building’s exterior with attachable transparent arms.
• Dodge the slime oozing up through cracks in the pavement.
• Accessory elements include an alarm bell, fire extinguisher, computer, phone, toolbox, tools, jars of slimes, magnifying glass, camera, camera rolls, arcade game, toaster with slime, fridge with frozen pizza, milk and cheese, and much more!
• Features opening walls for easy play access.
• Features over 4,600 pieces.
• Ghostbusters™ minifigures comewith decorated arms.
• Measures over 14” (36cm) high, 9” (25cm) wide and 14” (38cm) deep.
• With walls opened out, measures over 14” (36cm) high, 18” (46 cm) wide and 14” (38cm) deep.
• Firehouse Headquarters doors can open to fit the 21108 LEGO® Ideas Ghostbusters Ecto-1 inside!
The LEGO Ghostbusters Firehouse Headquarters (75827) is a LEGO set from 2016. It is part of the Ghostbusters theme. You can purchase theLEGO Ghostbusters Firehouse Headquarters (75827) on Shop@Home or you can find the LEGO Ghostbusters Firehouse Headquarters (75827) on Amazon.
Stop the Ghost Train in its tracks and grab the moonstone!
The Ghost Train is getting away with the moonstone. Help Frank Rock and Ann Lee catch it in their acrobatic airplane, suck up the ghosts with the vacuum weapon and grab the moonstone! Don’t let them trap the heroes in the Ghost Train’s prison! Includes 5 minifigures: Frank Rock, Ann Lee and 3 ghosts.
• Includes 5 minifigures: Frank Rock, Ann Lee and 3 ghosts
• Vehicles include Ghost Train and hero airplane
• Ghost Train features prison, detachable carriages and lots of glow-in-the-dark elements
• Hero airplane features vacuum weapon, flick missiles and spinning propeller
• Suck up the ghosts!
• Fire the missiles!
• Stop the ghost train!
• Includes glow-in-the-dark elements
• Measures over 4” (10cm) high, 4” (10cm) wide and 19” (48cm) long
• Hero airplane measures over 3” (7cm) high, 8” (21cm) wide and 8” (20cm) long
The LEGO Monster Fighters The Ghost Train (9467) is a LEGO set from 2012. It is part of the Monster Fighters theme.
Stop the hearse and retrieve the Vampyre’s moonstone!
The Vampyre and his faithful servant the zombie driver have the moonstone and are making a getaway in the black hearse. Can Dr. Rodney Rathbone catch them on his motorcycle and steal the moonstone? Or will Vampyre launch a surprise coffin attack and send the doctor spinning out of control? You decide! Includes 3 minifigures: Rodney Rathbone, Vampyre and the zombie driver.
• Includes 3 minifigures: Dr. Rodney Rathbone, Vampyre and the zombie driver
• Vehicles include the Vampyre’s Hearse and Dr. Rodney Rathbone’s motorcycle
• The Vampyre’s Hearse features coffin with catapult function
• Accessories include moonstone and 4 weapons
• Stop the Vampyre’s Hearse!
• Dodge the Vampyre’s catapult attack!
• Retrieve the moonstone!
• Measures over 4” (10cm) high, 3” (7cm) wide and 7” (19cm) long
• Dr. Rodney Rathbone’s motorbike measures over 2” (6cm) long
The LEGO Monster Fighters The Vampyre Hearse (9464) is a LEGO set from 2012. It is part of the Monster Fighters theme.
As I finished writing this, I realized there a ton of other LEGO Monster Fighter series sets I didn’t list. I’ll have to come back and add them at a later date. However, I hope this list helps you find just the right LEGO Halloween set for your celebrations!