This time I’m ahead of the curve with announcing a new LEGO contest! Have you been wanting to make the world a better place, solve a problem, or invent something new using LEGO bricks? Now is your chance to shine in the LEGO Rebrick MAKE SOMETHING! contest!
What is the LEGO Rebrick MAKE SOMETHING! Contest
Announced on the LEGO Facebook Page, the premise is as follows:
Call for LEGO Makers!
Are you using LEGO bricks to solve everyday problems in a new awesome way or are you building cool innovations that could change the world for the better!?
What You Can Win In the LEGO Rebrick MAKE SOMETHING! Contest
There are several prizes to be had…
Trip to LEGO World Copenhagen 2017! The prize includes:
Travel, accommodation and entry to LEGO WORLD
A LEGO MINDSTORMS 31313 set
A LEGO MINDSTORMS “ROBOT MAK3R” T-shirt
Exact dates for travel will be confirmed with the winner once it’s closer to the event.
There will be two runner-up winners, who will receive:
– LEGO MINDSTORMS 31313
– a LEGO MINDSTORMS “ROBOT MAK3R” T-shirt
Who wouldn’t love a trip to Copenhagen?
How To Enter The LEGO Rebrick MAKE SOMETHING! Contest
If you want to participate, this time you have over a month to get ready for it!
– Create your DIY or innovative project using LEGO bricks
– Take up to five photos of your creation and submit them to the contest. Make sure to show off all angles of your model
– Optional: Upload a short video showing your innovation to a hosting site of your choice and add the URL in the URL field on the entry page on Rebrick. Your video should be shot in landscape mode and be max. 30 seconds. Please do not add music or sound to your video
– Use the description field to tell us about your creation – then hit submit
– When you receive a “Success!” pop-up notification after clicking “submit” on the entry submission page, your entry has successfully been submitted. Our moderation team will review it within 1-3 working days to make sure it fits all the contest rules
– Share your entry directly from Rebrick to your social media channels with #BeALEGOMaker (this is not a requirement for entry)
Submit your entry no later than August 10th 2016 at 10:00AM CET for your chance to win!