I completely missed letting you guys know about this, but since there are still a few more opportunities to enter, I’m going to share. If you haven’t seen it there is a LEGO Club TECHNIC building competition going on right now! If your kid likes LEGO, the LEGO Building Instructions app, and LEGO TECHNIC, this is the competition for them.
What You Can Win In the LEGO Club TECHNIC Building Competition
(FYI – The prize links below are affiliate links. No cost to you, but if you do visit the LEGO site and make a purchase through the link, we earn a small commission which helps us keep the website going. Thank you!)
Each round you could win:
- 1st prize: An Apple iPad 2 Wi-Fi 64gb, LEGO TECHNIC Display Team Jet, Hydroplane Racer, Race Kart and Mine Loader.
- One of four 2nd prizes: LEGO TECHNIC Display Team Jet, Hydroplane Racer, Race Kart and Mine Loader.
How To Enter The LEGO Club TECHNIC Building Competition
Since this is a LEGO Club competition, you can safely assume it is restricted to kids ages 6 -14. (Sorry adults!)
- Ask your parent or guardian to download the LEGO Building Instructions app from the Apple App Store or Google Play onto your tablet. This app is free-of-charge! If you have the app already, you’ll need to update it.
- If you can’t see the questions below, you’ll need to sign-in with your LEGO ID. You can sign-up if you don’t have one.
- Use the app to answer the first LEGO TECHNIC question. There will be a different model featured each round, with a whole new chance to win!
- Then get creative! Each round you’ll need to design a new cool, original and unique model. Either use your LEGO bricks, or draw and color your creation.
- Print out and complete the Competition Submissions Form, getting a parent or guardian to read and sign it. Then, either take a clear picture of the form or scan it.
- Email the form, your answer and a color picture of your model or drawing to clubmail@LEGO.com putting ‘Go Build It…Digitally’ in the subject line.
- The full rules and Terms & Conditions can be found here.
When Are The Next Rounds For The LEGO Club TECHNIC Building Competition
As I mentioned, the first round has already passed. It took place between April 1st – April14th and winners will be announced April 22nd.
You still have two more rounds in which to complete:
- Second round will take place between April 15th – April 28th and winners will be announced May 6th.
- Third round will take place between April 29th – May 13th and winners will be announced May 20th.
Check out the LEGO Club TECHNIC Building Competition “Go Build It… Digitally!” website for more information… then leave me a link with your build below!